Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Feeling Fierce

I've just finished shopping for a pair of boots.  Yesterday, I bought a pair of shorty boots and wore them to Cirque du Soliel last night.  It has been YEARS since I have put on a pair of boots and anything with a heel.


I am feeling fierce.


My weight loss is where it should be, but still too slow as far as I'm concerned.  One day, before the year is out, I will wake up and be thin; thin enough to meet my satisfaction.  From living a live gratifying myself to meet my satisfaction to the point of either rehab or obesity, I have learned it's a fluid thing. That is, my satisfaction levels move up and down (maybe even sideways); some days it's harder to reach than others.  Anyone close to me understands the need to meet my satisfaction and live in peace, lol!


Getting back to fierce: I can see myself looking better and better in my clothes.  So much so that I want to go out and shop, just for a couple of nice things at a reasonable price.  I'll save the BIG SHOPPING TRIP for next year.*


I stopped in Sephora and picked up some makeup.  I've started to wear it again.  I had purchased a lighted mirror that has some un-godly major magnification.  It is truly frightening! Brings me back to reality that I did not step back in time to 25 again. It makes me want to pay more attention to my skin.  So, I bought some good skincare products, too.


Tomorrow, I plan on finding something to go with the boots I like and will probably buy those tomorrow as well.  


My sister is coming to see me before I return to work and we have an over-nighter in Calistoga planned, complete with mudbath and massage. Oh, and maybe a little wine.


I plan on conducting myself fiercely!  




* Just had a great thought that I should go to NYC for my year anniversary/birthday shopping vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment